Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How often can I use a color gloss on my hair such as John Freida or the sunsilk brand?

The reason I am asking is it does a nice job of blending away some of the white hairs around the hairline that are increasing with age...however on the Oprah show a stylist said you can only use it once a month...but these products I believe wash out in less than one week. So anyone out there whom has used them or stylists...let me know what you think...I am really trying to grow out my hair and keep it healthy so I am not processing my hair (dyes, chemicals and perms). Thanks in advance!



How often can I use a color gloss on my hair such as John Freida or the sunsilk brand?

most of ur over counter hair dyes r safe. u should Wait at least 2 months before using another product.

No comments:

Post a Comment