Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Which over the counter brand of shampoo do i use for healthy hair?

my hair has been falling out and i am in desperate need of some hair solutions or which shampoo is best for my dry cracked hair



Which over the counter brand of shampoo do i use for healthy hair?

I use either Ajax or Comet depending whats on sale. In a pinch Dawn dish washing liquid works good.



Which over the counter brand of shampoo do i use for healthy hair?

Pantine had all different kinds of hair products and I am sure they have some that right for you!



Also, Sunslik might to. They make a produckt for almost all kinda of hair!



I use three different kinds of hair product. I use Tea Tree (which is AMAZING!), Thickr... works good to, and Pantines usually. I wash my hair three times every times I take a shower. I have long thick hair though. I have really silcky healthy hair though and strighten it almost everyday and don't use any hair protection stuff when I do. So maybe just wash your hair twice and use two different kinds of stuff. I have also used biological, naturaoil, and many different kinds of stuff. Don't wash your hair more than three times though because that could make it fall out more. The best hair product I have ever used though I must say is tea tree. It has got to be my favorite. Its got a certian smell to it and will clear your senses and relax you too.



Good Luck with your hair, and God Bless!



Which over the counter brand of shampoo do i use for healthy hair?

you should try back to Basics or Dove or Aussie i think thy all work great but i think Aussie woks the best I hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment