Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Can i use to grow my hair long? HELP?

i cut my ends but now my hair is very uneven and short what should i do to make my hair even, long , healthier, and thick



What Can i use to grow my hair long? HELP?

MY FRIEND SAID THAT IF YOU TYE YOUR HAIR A LOT IT WILL GROW MORE BECAUSE ITS MORE HEALTHY THEN BURNING IT WITH A CURLING IRON AND STRIGHTINGS..WASH YOUR HAIR 24/7 LOL AND IF YOU CURL YOUR HAIR GET A TRIM EVERY SO OFTEN BECAUSE OF THE SPILT ENDS THAT WILL SLOW YOU DOWN



What Can i use to grow my hair long? HELP?

It all depends on the type of hair you have. I would suggest going to your local Salon or maybe get referrals from friends and get someone who will actually assist in your hair maintenance. If you don't know what to do, know that there are people who are licensed to help with your hair issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment