Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's the best way to repair my hair?

My hair used to be silky and fine but now it's wirey and completely unmanageable! I haven't colored it in a long time and I rarely use product on my hair so I know it's not over-processed. During my pregnancy and while breastfeeding I lost a lot of hair and now that it has grown back each strand is thick and wirey. If I run my fingers along one single strand it's not smooth at all. I get my hair trimed hoping that getting rid of any split ends will help but the softness lasts only until I wash my hair again. I'm taking vitamins but that doesn't seem to be helping either.



Is there anything I can do to get my hair healthy and manageable again?



What's the best way to repair my hair?

they have this new shampoo and conditioner from pantene.



its called pantene restoratives and i helps damaged hair from pregnancy and hair that's over-processed. it also helps surface damage. it only takes a month for two years worth of damage to be silky and smooth again. hope i helped =]



What's the best way to repair my hair?

At drugstores like walgreens or even target i think, they have items like "repair" and there is pantene pro-v's restoratives shampoo/conditioner. Or hot oil treatments are great. And if you don't want to get it done at the salon, they sell little tubes of oil.



What's the best way to repair my hair?

Try some deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner from a salon. A lot of highly scented shampoo's and conditioners have a lot of alcohol in them, this alcohol dries your hair out like crazy! You could also try a hot oil treatment. Your hair has lost it's moisture. You just need to keep taking vitamins (esspecially Vitamin E, helps your hair the most) and keep taking it step by step. It will take a while for your hair to get back to the way it was. Good Luck!!



What's the best way to repair my hair?

have your hair trimed, maybe short layers.



What's the best way to repair my hair?

First you need to get your ends trimmed and then get a deep conditioning treatment and that should help plus your hair probably needs to be trained all over again. i know of a few conditioners but you have to get them from a salon and not a beauty supply, plus you can try some of the products that have teatree or shea butter and u can find those at any beauty supply.



What's the best way to repair my hair?

same as mine, and i rotate shampoo and conditioner every time i wash, i buy cheaper brands and wash with one and condition with another brand..i usually have about 5 shampoos and 5 conditioners and just pick one and hope for the best, i try to wash my hair every second day..i know for sure it is the water where i live that is a big part of the problem, lot of minerals and hard water here where i live, i used to live in a place that had softer water and i did not have as many problems then. hope it all works out for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment