Saturday, August 1, 2009

For city dwellers, what are good products for hair and skin to combat sun and pollution?

Since I've moved to Atlanta my hair and skin have suffered because of the pollution and the sunshine, even as much as I stay indoors. I have sensitive skin so I can't use anything too harsh in scent but please give me some ideas. I'd like to get my skin back to being healthy and my hair is to my bottom so it's also suffering a lot. Thanks in advance! :)



For city dwellers, what are good products for hair and skin to combat sun and pollution?

Try using products that contain UV filters. I know sunsilk has some of those but a lot of other brands surely do aswell. If you use make up, go for foundation that has a SPF (sun protective factor.) As for pollution, I don't really know =/ Apply sun lotion whether or not you're outside though, or whether or not it is sunny. UV rays still come through clouds, so you can still get sunburned. This way your skin will be moisturized, and it won't get burned!



For city dwellers, what are good products for hair and skin to combat sun and pollution?

Hair: Kerastase



Skin: Neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment