Saturday, August 1, 2009

I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just

i've dyed my hair about 6x since last april and it's started to get really dry and look really dirty even though i've just washed it, i've tried different shampoos but i think i need some sort of conditioner...and not to mention my newest color looks pretty bad but i won't dye it more...i could at LEAST have healthy, shiny, clean hair like i used to....plz help



anything, home made conditioners, bought conditioners anything!!!!



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

Yeah, you probably have a buildup of dye on your hair. This in turn causes shampoo and other hair products to gunk up on top of dye, making hair look greasy. Also, the repeated application of chemicals is drying hair out.



Your best bet is to use a clarifying shampoo, or a dandruff shampoo every other day. These will slowly strip off the dye from hair shaft. But because they can also be harsh, be sure to follow with a good conditioner to prevent more damage (try herbal essences hello hydration, or biolage conditioning balm). When hair has improved, go and get a good haircut to remove all damaged ends.



After that, you can start over and dye again. You may want to consider switching brands of dye (if you do at home), since some build up more than others. Try Revlon Colorist or Feria, and use the conditioning treatment at least once a week in between. I would wait at least 8 weeks between coloring. If you can't wait that long, use the touchup method rather than the allover color method (put on roots only, then comb through for last ten minutes, see directions in box). That way, there won't be too much buildup.



If all this fails, you need to talk to a hairstylist.



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

get it cut, iused to dye my hair blonde, did for years and then about 4 years ago i went back brown and you know it really suits me it seems to have gone darker than i remeber it, everyone prefers it and my hair is in top condition. you want a good henna conditioner that you can apply to your hair then get a plastic bag tied to your head and apply some heat keep it on for few hours or you can even go to bed like that, your hair should feel great after that i promise



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

i have the same problem but , the more things you do to your hair like dying and perms and hilighting it takes a bang on your hair some people can do all type of things and it dosent do anything but you have to cut it to get all the bad ends off but you have to always condition it i cant say what to do cause theres all these remenidies but ask around.



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

Your hair has a natural outer layer called the cuticle. It is what protects the inner layers of the hair and keeps it shiny and clean-looking. Hair colors that contain peroxide and ammonia strip away the cuticle layer (the cuticle would keep the hair color from taking effect).



So, you've lost the protective layer of your hair that used to make it look moist and clean.



I color my hair (I have lots of grey) and the best conditioner I've found for restoring the shine is Pantene ProV Ice Shine.



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

I use L'oreal's intense repair conditioner. It works all the time! Another suggestion is not to use a hair dryer or a flat iron for a while, but make sure you dry your hair well before stepping out of the house. There are also numerous hot-oil treatments in the market today. Maybe those would help.



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

okay this is what you need to do. get a hair stripper and strip all old dye off of it becasue all of that is sufficating your hair. then when that is done it is clean and ready for a new dye. go ahead and dye it and then use a rinse to get rid of any brassyness. then get hair cut or trimmed and use a hair mask leave it in for about 30 minutes. then just continue to condition the crap out of it and dont dye it any more. i hope this works for you. good luck.



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

I had the exact prob when I was younger .....Go to a beauty supply store and get a tub of cholesterol it's usually about $8.00. comb it through your hair while damp then cover with a plastic bag and apply heat (blow dry) make sure to do this all over. for about 7mins. leave in for an additional 10 mins. then wash out thoroughly. do this once a week and you will be golden...



A trim every 6 weeks won't hurt either.



Good Luck



I've dyed my hair so ofen it's starting to get dry n look dirty even though i've just washed it, suggestions??

I have the same problem right now, Well, yesterday. I went to the salon and had he lady cut my hair and i had her suggest to me what I should do. She helped me out, and she was nice about it too! I dont know at chemicals she used or products but i had some money lying around and now I look like one of those ladies from the herbal essences commercials where their hair looks full and beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment