Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial

I knw, it's a lot of ?'s. But it's better to cram them all in 1 ?, rather than waste points putting them separately. I am looking to change things up w/my routine. I want to try different things. There are too many products out there to be able to try them all, so I thought I could come here %26amp; get opinions from people w/experience in this.



I'm lookng for a body wash that will make my skin soft %26amp; smells great.



A shave gel that will not only protect me from cuts, keep my skin soft, but will also minimize hair growth (I know these exist)



A shampoo %26amp; conditioner that makes your hair get healthy, smell great %26amp; not dry it out.



A hair mask that works, when treating my hair.



Hair spray that has good hold, but is flexible, won't cause stickiness or residue, where u can still run ur fingers thru ur hair.



%26amp; the best facial masks %26amp; facials washes that will take care of my skin %26amp; leave it soft.



All serious answers r appreciated. If ur jst gng 2 fuss cuz I askd so mch, dnt answr. Thanx!



Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial wash...?

-body wash- anything Bath %26amp; Body Works



-shave gel- skintimates (find at any drugstore)



-shampoo- V05 Alberto kiwi lime (I think that's what it is)



-conditioner- L-Occitane Shea Butter ($$ but worth it!)



-hair mask- I use Aussie 3 minute miracle mask, but only on my ends and not roots



-hair spray- tresemme tres hold



-facial mask- queen helene mint juliep masque



-facial cleanser- try ones by Desert Essence



LUSH is good for almost all of this, but it is pretty costly!



Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial wash...?

Try the pomegranet body wash and spray by bath %26amp; body works



Then try the ginger spice body wash and/or scrub by orgins.



Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial wash...?

you could always try Lush, they do a fab range of all the items listed above, they are made with organic, fresh fruits and veg with essential oils and make you smell and feel ace, have a look on their website www.lush.com



hope you like it! :o)



Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial wash...?

I like switching so i don't know what I would choose. SRY!



Ladies, wht is ur fav bdy wsh/shave gel/shampoo/conditioner/hair mask/hair spray/facial mask/facial wash...?

St. Ives Refreshing Aroma Steam (smells like a spa and delicatley exfoliates) awsome body wash, For shave gel Satin Care Radiant Apricot smells amazing and a little goes



a long way, Loreal Paris Vive Pro shampoo with pearl protein complex makes your hair healthy, shiny, and smells GREAT !, Herbel essences flexibile hold spray (purple bottle), smells greatt, I love Oxygenating fizzing cleanser for your face, leaves it so fresh and soft, and avocado Gott2be in your face (clay mask) is also really nice. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment