Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

I have had my hair blonde for about a year now, and it's "girls next door" blonde.



My hair looks healthy, and is past my shoulders, and I am an attractive girl.



looking for opinions...the bleache blonde look...good? or bad?



I am wondering if I should start to think about changing it...



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

its nice if its natural. but bottle blondes are gross.



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

OMG so totally hot



PARRRRIS



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

I THINK IF YOU CAN KEEP IT LOOKING AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE ROOTS BEING A DARKER COLOR IT IS MOST DEFINITELY VERY HOT. IT WOULD RATE A 10 IN MY BOOK. DON'T CHANGE A THING...



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

Before it was when your hair color choices were blonde, red, brunette, and black, but now each basic hair color comes in a full array of choices so you can do a strand test for yourself and decide what suits you best . More information at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

Depends on your age and if you can pull it off. I mean the attitude not just how you look.



I'm guessing you mean white bleached blonde, like Gwen Stefani.



If you think you can, go for it! It looks kinda rock chick.



If not, why not try a lighter natural version of blonde.



Its just hair you can always get it changed back if you don't like it. And its good your hairs healthy cos its going to need a lot of TLC after!



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

trashy if its dyed bleach blonde. but nice if its your natural color.



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

depends on your skin color. If its dyed and you see the real color it looks trashy. (know someone that did it and HE looks terrible)



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

Well dyed blonde hair looks nice, if it looks natural.



If it looks 'fake blonde' or 'platium blonde' then it is just trashy.



Bleache Blonde Hair...Hott? or Trashy?

In my opinion I really like blonde hair. I would say keep it the way it is. It looks nice. However I have noticed out here in Hollywood that a lot of my blonde friends are dying their hair a light brown color. That seems to be the trend right now. It's all up to you. But personally I like the girls next store blonde look.

No comments:

Post a Comment