Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What at home treatment can I use to rid of my dry, damaged hair?

I used to straighten my hair every single day, which I know isn't healthy for your hair at all. I decided to stop straightening a while back in June, and my hair just hasn't seemed to get any healthier since I stopped. I've used moisturizers and the works, and nothing has been helping. I've also heard that taking showers every day is bad for you, but I have to take one each day because of my oily forehead - it makes my hair extremely greasy.



What can I do? What will actually help?!



What at home treatment can I use to rid of my dry, damaged hair?

You really should wash your hair every other day...but I do feel for you when you say your hair gets greasy when you don't wash it everyday. If you are going to wash your hair everyday, don't shampoo it everyday, but do condition it.



After you shower, put in some leave in conditioner and stay away from blow drying your hair.



I've heard that putting avocado oil in your hair and letting it sit for a bit, then washing it out will help put some moisture back in to your hair...and you're only supposed to do this once a week. I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know first hand what it does to your hair.



What at home treatment can I use to rid of my dry, damaged hair?

Leave your conditioner in longer than usual. You can also give yourself a hot oil treatment. Also it helps if you not wash your hair everyday it leaves the oils to penetrate and you will have softer hair. If this doesn't work go and get cholesterol to put in your hair and use it over night. I know this works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment