Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Severe hair breakage..help!?

It's been 8 weeks since my last relaxer and since a few weeks ago, I've been noticing alot of breakage.I also started using a new olive oil grease.Can this be the problem? I have also used a curling iron and have blow dried my hair but only once a week.Should I cut off the dead ends so that I can have healthier, even lenghtn hair? What else should I do to achieve healthy and longer hair? I have dry, course hair...



Severe hair breakage..help!?

When I permed my hair I had the worst breakage, beyond the all bleaching and dying back to black I use to do to my hair. I swear 4 inches of my hair was like three roots or something. Anyways what I did was trimmed all the damage off my hair, and started deep conditioning it once a week with Neutrogena Triple moisture, less than $10 I think. That product actually works amazing, if you want to go cheap. There is also Ojon Restorative I believe, which you can purchase at Sephora, but is it $50. If you want to go expensive you can try that, it works pretty good I was surprise how it could smoothen my hair and make it extrodinary shiny, it is a type of oil. Yes the curly iron and blow drying is causing more damage to your hair. I think blow drying is okay, but not in the long run and especially if your hair is overprocessed or colored. So just try trimming your hair (every 6 weeks until its healthy), treating it once a week, and stop allowing heat to surface around your hair for a 1-3 months, and it should be fine.



Severe hair breakage..help!?

try getting a trim and use hydra TLC by Sunsilk works great wear your hair as naturally as possible for two weeks to give it time to repair



Severe hair breakage..help!?

Go to a salon for help. My hair started breaking and I tried foxing it at home and now 3 years later it is still awful. I hope it all works out for you! : )



Severe hair breakage..help!?

My hair stylist gave me the best product I have ever used. It is called It's a Ten and it really made my hair look great. I go to a salon that most of my friends go to and everyone has tried it and fell in love.



You spray just a couple of times after washing, etc. then you put in your regular styling products, blow dry and you will notice how wonderful your hair looks and is repaired right away.



I still would suggest getting a trim every six weeks to get rid of those split ends, but still try the product, you will be amazed. You can also ask about it at your regular salon, they may carry it too.



http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/list.htm...



Hope it helps!



Severe hair breakage..help!?

well the olive oil is good for it



so keep using that



yes clip your ends often



deep condition your hair



once or twice a week



put some leave in conditioner



in your hair overnight and wrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment