Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

my hair is thick and very coarse..when i straighten it, it becomes wavy.. here are links to pictures that are close to what my hair is like , btw i have black hair..



http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetsh...



(i think this is the closest picture to my hair)...



plz tell me what is the best way to get my hair looking healthy and straight in the picture.



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

go see a salon artist beforehand. in two days, it's hard to fix dry hair. or use products.



trust me, the senior pictures totally make the hair look awesome, regardless.



have fun!



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

how do you REALLY want to remember yourself..



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

reverse mohawk : D



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

uuuw, i woul have to say cut it if it as long as it is in the pics



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

have it down curly



to many ppl have straight



and that getts boring



i no i have very thick hair to!!



and dark dark brown



and good look on ur pics



:)



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

Try having you hair half up......and pull some from the back to the front.....and use some of that natural curly hair if you have any.....also if you dont have natural curl....make it curly. curly is beautiful or atleast thats what people say to me....except if you have a round face and not a good bone structure for curls. i would go with half up a little over your ears and pull some hair forward



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

wear it down and normal looking ... don't do some wierd *** due ... I took my senior picture today and it was soooo wierd we were supposed to wear these like coverup off the shoulder shawl things and they were like so do you have a spaghetti strap on and then I said no and then they gave me one and told me to go change (I was not wearing the proper bra for a spaghetti strap let me tell you) and then I put that shawl on and then they said ok now tuck in your staps it was so wierd... ugh ... good luck



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

leave it down and do loose curls if you have long or medoim hair...... thats what i do for pics but honestly i dont know if you have short hair????



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

Get it done up like this: http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/im...



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

If your hair is long, like the first picture, you shuold probably put your hair up. If you're going for an elegant look, you should do a french twist. If you're going for a casual look, you should do a bun. If you want your face to be out in the open, and not crowded by your hair, you should do an inside out french braid. Just in case one of these doesn't look good on you, you should see how they look first.



Help senior picture on friday.. what should i do with my hair?

first of all if your hair is long then wear it in big curls if its short then straighten it and slip out the ends

No comments:

Post a Comment