Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm 19 and male, and want to grow my hair, but it is difficult to control... Help!?!?

I am a 19 year old male, and want to grow my hair similar to this... http://www.poster.net/kutcher-ashton/kut... But, my hair is difficult to control. When I wash it, it rains, or i sweat, it curls at the sides and at the back. It takes ages for me to straighten and style it. Is there anything I can do to make maintaining my hair easier, other than "wash it less..." Is there a particular shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that really helps keep hair straight?? Supplements that keep hair straight/healthy? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated people! Thank you x



I'm 19 and male, and want to grow my hair, but it is difficult to control... Help!?!?

Aww curly hair, a curse or a blessing. And usually viewed a curse before a blessing...At least that was my experience. I have very curly hair with one daughter inheriting it and the other daughter only slightly..she says she's got POOF.



Anyway, to answer your question try using a FLAT IRON to straighten your hair. Spend the money (around $75-$100) for a GOOD one, as some will dry out and fry your hair. I will tell you the brand of my daughter's after they wake up.



I'm 19 and male, and want to grow my hair, but it is difficult to control... Help!?!?

there are chemical straighteners you can buy, they work, but as ur hair grows the new stuff wont be straight. You can find them at hair product stores. Stores that only carry hair products and nothing else.



I'm 19 and male, and want to grow my hair, but it is difficult to control... Help!?!?

Hair loss or baldness is caused mainly due to the lack of Vitamin B supplements. Vitamin B5 contains pantothenic acid and B3 (niacin that is vital for hair growth). B6 is equally important to the body, as it contains the nutrients of zinc, sulfur, magnesium and biotin.



An interesting fact about Vitamin B: Certain experiments were conducted with rats and they were fed with food that lacked magnesium supplements. It was found that they lost their hair in bunches and when they were provided with a low biotin diet they turned hairless. But to the surprise of all, their hair returned when they were fed with food rich in Vitamin B. Similar studies were conducted on men and it was found that Vitamin B enriches the quality of hair.The body also requires Vitamin A. Fatty acids such as primrose oil, flaxseed oil or salmon oil need to be consumed for enhancing hair growth.



Vitamin E is meant for stimulating the oxygen intake in the body and improves the blood circulation. If there is proper blood circulation, hair growth is enhanced. Vitamin C assists the normal functioning of capillaries that carries the blood to the scalp. Even zinc is an important supplement, which should be consumed as it assists hair growth.



Biotin is necessary for hair growth. There are many sources of biotin such as brewer's yeast, brown rice, bulgur, green peas, lentils, oats, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and walnuts. It is present in some shampoos, so you can use shampoos, which contain biotin. It is advised to consult a physician before taking any vitamins or medications for hair growth



1.Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.



2.Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for 闄?hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week



3.Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.



4.Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.



5.Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow.



Take care.



I'm 19 and male, and want to grow my hair, but it is difficult to control... Help!?!?

hey i know exactly guys like u, they cant hold it in and they get a hair cut. honestly u have to be really patient and try ur hardest not to go to the barber

No comments:

Post a Comment