Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats a good way to rehydrate my hair and make it healthier and softer??

i starighten my hair pretty much every week day but not that much cus its already pretty straight and i use a ton of heat protection spray. On the weekends i dont straighten it at all usually so what kind of things could i do on the weekend like hair masks i could make (or buy) or whatever to make my healthier and so gthat it doesnt get dried out



Whats a good way to rehydrate my hair and make it healthier and softer??

I would go and get my ends trimmed regularly ...then I would do some at home deep conditioning. You can go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get a good "deep" conditioner you can either get it in packs or a jar of it ...i would recommend getting a jar ..and its not really expensive and get a pack of processing caps. Then I would wash my hair then apply a generous amount of conditioner and then put on a processing cap then take a thin damp towel and microwave it for 35-45 seconds and wrap it around your hair. I would leave this on for an hour or longer if you want just remember to keep reheating the towel. Then when you are done rinse really well and at the end of the rinse turn the water to cold and rinse really quick in just cold water. I would do this two or three times a week if time will allow it . Drink lots of water and try to eat healthy and remember to get your hair trimmed and try and let your hair air dry whenever you can and your hair will start to get healthy again. And when your ready you can still use your flat iron and things just remember to do a deep conditioning at least once a week even once your hair gets healthy.....



Hope this was helpful ~~



Good Luck ~~



You can good a good deep conditioning treatment or jar at Sally's and it isn't expensive and make sure you ask the clerk there that it is a color safe product, i feel certain it will be but you never know. I try alot of the home remedies and most of them work.....just be careful if you try them because a few of them did lightened my color ... :(



Whats a good way to rehydrate my hair and make it healthier and softer??

I straighten my hair about 3-4 times a week and already have naturally dry hair. There are plenty of those "miracle conditioners" that claim to restore the moisture of hair that have really never worked for me. The best one Ive ever come across and use all the time is Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment. You apply it after shampooing and leave it in for 3-5 minutes and you should feel a dramatic difference right after rinsing. I would definatley give it a try.



http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/moi...



You can pick it up at Target, Ulta, or most drugstores



Whats a good way to rehydrate my hair and make it healthier and softer??

i would go with the enjoy hair mask.



this stuff works wonders.



i use it on my clients.



they are always happy with how their hair feels after.



the way i would use it is wash your hair about twice to get rid of any buildup so the mask can actually go into the hair shaft.



then i would apply the mask starting at the ends of your hair.



and work your hair up.



then i would grab a wide tooth comb and comb your hair throughly making sure you get everything.



then i would put a shower cap on and hit it with the blow dryer for about 10 mins and then let it set in for 15 mins after.



your hair will feel amazing trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment