Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Working / Living in Iraq-- DRY HAIR HELP!!!?

Hi! I work / live in Iraq, and am over here for 4 months at a time, and it has absolutely RAVAGED my long brown hair!! I can literally SEE the split ends on every hair and it is driving me bananas. Anybody got any tips on how to mend / prevent split ends or keep hair from drying out? There's not much I can do-- the water quality over here sucks (but at least it's running, that's a plus), combined with the sand and sun, my hair is practically doomed. I use philosophy products (great conditioner!) and they seem to help.. but not solve! Any tips on how to keep my hair healthy in such an extreme environment? When I can't get to a professional but once every 4 months? Thank you in advance!



Working / Living in Iraq-- DRY HAIR HELP!!!?

ok well try a leave in conditioner. it really really helps dry hair. Aussie makes it really well. they have a good qualitly product. i love it. all you have to do it use a little bit of it and rub it into your hair. brush your hair and then your done. it helps to keep it moistuized and if you do it right and dont use to much it doesnt make it look greasy. it keeps your hair smooth and moisturized. plus it smells delicious.!!!



Working / Living in Iraq-- DRY HAIR HELP!!!?

Dry hair tends to be thin and rough so try washing less often .To prevent your hair from becoming dry and brittle,avoid using hot curling irons, bleaching and perming .Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment