Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dense hair?

My hair is around mid back length with side swept bangs and some layers... Ever since I was little I've had EXTREMELY thick, healthy, longer, straight hair. I've been trying different ways to curl it, but 15 minutes after I curl it you can't even tell I tryed. The ends will stay flipped out or in, but the rest of my hair ends up straight. I've tried hot curlers, curling irons, lots of different hair sprays, leave in night curlers, velcro curlers, putting mousse in my hair before and/or after I curl it, I've done the same with hair spray, and I've used both combined before and after, but it just won't stay curled. Is there anything I can do? Sometimes I'll have it curled and it'll actually stay, but after a few hours it's just back to normal. I just need help! If anyone can help that would be awesome! Oh and yes I've thought about a perm, but I don't want it permanitly curled, just for occasions or on certain days.



Dense hair?

just keep it clean and long milady



why do you need it to curl?



what you have described sounds just awesome to me



Dense hair?

have it curled i hink that looks best in a woman



Dense hair?

french braid it when it's wet and then use holding spray to maintain the braids will hold.



Dense hair?

just keep your hair like it is naturally it's about whats inside that counts. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)



Dense hair?

The only thing that really works that well on thick, heavy hair is sleeping in rollers over night. You mousse your freshly-washed, damp hair a little first, roll it up with rollers or rag ties, tie a kerchief/cap around it, and sleep in it over night (or if in a hurry, get one of those hair dryers that blow through a shower cap looking thing you place on your head). Just be sure your hair is totally dry before removing rollers. Don't overdo hair conditioner. It'll make your hair too slick to hold the rollers OR the curls.



It's the only thing that works on the women in my family who have incredible thick hair.



EDIT: I agree with genntri!



Dense hair?

try http://www.hairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment